[ndnSIM] Shortest paths

Chavoosh Ghasemi chavoosh.ghasemi.off at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:30:33 PDT 2018

Again, you're making an assumtion that you know how we fed link latencies
to the scenario, based on which you decide how to resolve them.
With no priro knowledge about how topology has been set up (e.g. through
AnnotatedTopologyReader or by using Config within the scenario file), how
can we resolve a given point2point channel's latency? That's the question
to answer.

P.S.
> If you use the AnnotatedTopologyReader, you can just set the metric to
the same value as the delay.
I am not sure you are right on this, cause as I remember the last time I
gave it try, it did not work.

Bests,
*- Chavoosh*