[ndnSIM] Shortest paths

Chavoosh Ghasemi chavoosh.ghasemi.off at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:02:28 PDT 2018

Is there any way to get the delay of links?
It seems you cannot get it through PointToPointChannel as GetDelay method
is protected.

P.S. The following code does not work
    auto t =
dynamic_cast<ns3::PointToPointChannel*>(&(*(transport->GetNetDevice()->GetChannel())));
    t->GetDelay();

--
*Chavoosh Ghasemi*

Ph.D. Student in Computer Networking
University of Arizona - Computer Science Department
*Address: Gould-Simpson 718, *