[ndnSIM] Using the setExpiryTImer

Xinyu Ma bitmxy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 09:21:14 PST 2018

Hello, Pradhan

I’m sorry I don’t understand why you want to extend the PIT entry’s lifetime and what you mean by “data response other than the first one”.
NDN follows One-Interest-One-Data, so the PIT entry should be deleted after receiving the data.
You can send another Interest if you still want the PIT entry to be there.

Best,
Xinyu Ma.