[ndnSIM] MANET using NDNSim : Adding extra fields and implementing a Routing protocol

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Nov 1 17:56:02 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am not sure whether this would be an entire routing protocol or just some sort of self-learning.

Probably you can take a look at this paper and see if you can apply something like that to your project:

https://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/on_broadcast-based_self-learning_ndn.pdf

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department