[ndnSIM] Adding another "Name" type of field in Interest packet

Mudasir Qazi mudasirqazi00 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 12:15:39 PDT 2018

Actually I did not wanted to manipulate the original Name field of Interest
because it will have numerous reference in whole code and all of those
functionality will be disturbed. That why I was adding extra fields. But I
can give it a try as extra added fields are too difficult to handle (for
me) because of many errors and technical reasons.

--
Regards,
Mudasir Qazi