[ndnSIM] Simulation terminated with signal SIGSEGV - possible bug

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Mon May 7 01:01:47 PDT 2018

Thiago,

I am sorry to ask you to do this, but could you perhaps upgrade your
Valgrind and run again if possible?  I've been looking into your issue and
I found a few places that said Valgrind 3.11.0 doesn't recognize the
random_device::_M_getval()  instruction so Valgrind is exiting too soon
before it finds the actual problem, in my estimation.  The _M_getval is
used several calls deep from some of the ndnSIM code, and Valgrind doesn't
recognize it, so it's terminating and not giving much useful information.

Thanks,

John