[ndnSIM] Simulation terminated with signal SIGSEGV - possible bug

Thiago Teixeira tteixeira at umass.edu
Sun May 6 09:58:05 PDT 2018

Hi John,

Please find the Valgrind output. I ran  both Valgrind leak-check=yes and leak-check=full

https://gist.github.com/thiteixeira/8c4fd1deb884b548d1f071ebb1bee043#file-valgrind-leak-check-full-txt

https://gist.github.com/thiteixeira/8c4fd1deb884b548d1f071ebb1bee043#file-valgrind-leak-check-yes-txt

Thanks,
TT