[ndnSIM] Unable to run brite-top as mentioned in the link https://github.com/phylib/brite-scenario

Philipp Moll philipp.moll at itec.aau.at
Fri Mar 23 04:51:23 PDT 2018

ndnSIM version 2.3 should be fine, I am working with ndnSIM-2.3-15-g4869b82.

When looking to your output, it seems that ns-3 is not found. Have you
tried using other scenario templates before? If ndnSIM is compiled and
installed, the scenario should work.

What is the "config.log" file saying?

Best,
Philipp