[ndnSIM] Problem in Forwarding module

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Mar 13 19:01:13 PDT 2018

Hi,

the NFD congestion control implementation is still in progress as you can see here:

https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/1624 <https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/1624>

What you are looking for has not been implemented yet:

https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/4363 <https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/4363>

As a work-around for your own research, you can create a custom forwarding strategy that would keep track of the occupied link bandwidth and switch paths once a link is congested.

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory