[ndnSIM] About number of incoming and dropped interests in ndnSIMsimulator

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Jun 15 16:07:59 PDT 2018

Hi,

the only thing I can think of has to do with the fact that the intervals that Interests are sent out are pseudo-random in the sense that the overall distribution follows the predefined frequency, but the actual time points might be slightly different.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA