[ndnSIM] Broadcast storm problem and SDN in NDN

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Jun 13 13:32:07 PDT 2018

Hi,

about your first question, you can schedule events with some time delay using this method:

https://www.nsnam.org/doxygen/classns3_1_1_simulator.html#a81c1ade622b5266d81908b2a99a330d2 <https://www.nsnam.org/doxygen/classns3_1_1_simulator.html#a81c1ade622b5266d81908b2a99a330d2>

About your second question, I would suggest you try to find some related papers and contact their authors.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA