[ndnSIM] where the FaceMetric is used?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Jul 17 08:42:00 PDT 2018

Hi,

search for the setMetric method in this file:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/helper/ndn-global-routing-helper.cpp <https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/helper/ndn-global-routing-helper.cpp>

This is primarily the place that the metric of a face is set based on the distance (delay) between a pair of nodes.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA