[ndnSIM] Dynamically changing prefixes

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Feb 12 14:38:34 PST 2018

Hi,

you should start by creating a custom consumer and producer application. This logic is not currently implemented by ndnSIM, so you will have to implement it on your own.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA