[ndnSIM] Response time

chavoosh ghasemi chavoosh.ghasemi.off at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:53:27 PST 2018

Hi,

What is the best way to measure the response time of Interest packets
(i.e. *the
amount of time from receiving an Interest until it gets satisfied*)?
Pit records do not keep any timestamp (e.g. insertion time), so I doubt
whether Pit entries can provide us with enough info to measure the response
time for a given Interest. BTW, I think it is not an efficient solution to
add a record for each Interest into the Measurement table to measure
response time.

If you have any comment on this, please let me know.

Thanks,
*- Chavoosh*

--
*Chavoosh Ghasemi*

Ph.D. Student in Computer Networking
University of Arizona - Computer Science Department
*Address: Gould-Simpson 721B, *
*1040 E. 4th Street,*

*                 Tucson, AZ 85721"The quieter you become, the more you can
hear"*