[ndnSIM] [ndnSIM-NLSR] Installation Error

DJAKER Abou-Bakr djaker.aboubakr at edu.univ-oran1.dz
Mon Dec 10 08:37:33 PST 2018

Thank you Mr. Ashlesh for your quick response.

Would you mind give me more details about "Porting the latest NLSR for things to work" please ? what do mean by this ?
Actually, I want to do some customizations besides performances measurements mainly on NLSR and I didn't choose the right (and suitable) simulator yet ?

Also, I am little bit confused between "nlsrSIM" and "ndnSIM-NLSR", a detailed explanation would be very helpful to get the difference between both of them.

Best Regards

--
DJAKER