[ndnSIM] Data packet aggregation

Roshith Sebastian sebastian927 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 07:53:10 PDT 2018

Hi Team,

Could you please guide me in how to manipule the data packets from
different producers which are intented for the same consumer.

As per my understanding, the forwarder does the following on receiving a
data packet:
1) Checks in PIT for matching PIT entries
2) Forwards it downstream to all the faces with matching entries.

I would like to implement the following:
1) Receive the data packets from different producers.
2) Check the PIT entries for similar data (but different producer) and same
downstream face towards the consumer.
3) Aggregate the packets and send it downstream to the consumer as a single
data packet.

Thanks & Regards,
Roshith Sebastian