[ndnSIM] How to calculate the satisfaction ratio

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Aug 17 17:00:57 PDT 2018

Hi,

you can modify the consumer and producer apps to add some counters for the metrics you need and print the value of the counters at end of your simulation.

Another way to do that is to use some tracer that is provided by ndnSIM, e.g., the app delay tracer:

http://ndnsim.net/current/metric.html#application-level-trace-helper <http://ndnsim.net/current/metric.html#application-level-trace-helper>

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department