[ndnSIM] How to calculate the satisfaction ratio

mengxue mengxue_1224 at 126.com
Fri Aug 17 05:01:56 PDT 2018

Hi all,

    I met with some problems when I deal with the experimental data.
    Interest satisfaction ratio of clients has been widely used as an indication of the quality of service perceived by end-users when there is an on-going attack. I'm wondering how to calculate the satisfaction ratio, the average ratio of each client(i.e., the sum of satisfaction ratio of each client / the number of clients) or the overall ratio of legitimate Interests(i.e.,the sum of # of all the received Data packets by clients / the sum of # of all the sent out Interest packets by clients ).
    Thank you very much!

    Best regards,
    Xue Meng