[ndnSIM] How to modify the contents of the Interest package?

Ming mingdeyou at 126.com
Wed Aug 8 03:28:56 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,
 I have a few questions  that needs you help!
1.    How to modify the  contents of the Interest package before the node forwards the Interest?Or can Interest packet be modified?
ndnSIM 2.5 ‘s  API   uses  "const"  passing the Interest  pointer to each function.So I don't know how to do it.
2.    A node how to sending  information to its neighbors?   In what form should I send this information?    Which class or function should I use?

Can anyone help me solve this problem?
Thanks in advance!