[ndnSIM] My simulation stops after 10 seconds

Mudasir Qazi mudasirqazi00 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 00:29:04 PDT 2018

Hi,

My simulations automatically stops after 10 seconds no matter which
scenario example I run. I have also tried setting time in scenario example
using following line but it does not affect. What is solution to it?

Simulator::Stop(Seconds(20));

I get following is message on my terminal

Could not load icon applets-screenshooter due to missing gnomedesktop
Python module
Could not load icon gnome-terminal due to missing gnomedesktop Python module
scanning topology: [0, 3) nodes...
'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<nfd::rib::RibManager::Error>
>'
  what():  Error in setting interest filter (/localhost/nfd): request timed
out
Command
['/home/mudasirqazi00/Desktop/ndnSIM23-1/ns-3/build/src/ndnSIM/examples/ns3-dev-ndn-simple-wifi-multihop-test-1-debug',
'--SimulatorImplementationType=ns3::VisualSimulatorImpl'] terminated with
signal SIGIOT. Run it under a debugger to get more information (./waf --run
<program> --command-template="gdb --args %s <args>").

--
Regards,
Mudasir Qazi