[ndnSIM] Confirmation for 802.11p in ndnSim

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Apr 4 17:00:00 PDT 2018

Hi,

ndnSIM enables simulations with a network layer protocol (NDN). 802.11p is a lower layer protocol. If this protocol is supported by ns-3, it can be used for simulations with ndnSIM.

With some quick google search, I saw that ns-3 does provide a helper for 802.11p, so you should be able to use it:

https://www.nsnam.org/doxygen/classns3_1_1_wifi80211p_helper.html <https://www.nsnam.org/doxygen/classns3_1_1_wifi80211p_helper.html>

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department