[ndnSIM] How to register my customized CS policy

dystopia_P 409967734 at qq.com
Wed Apr 4 03:26:42 PDT 2018

Greetings ndnSIM friends,I want to know how to register my customized CS policy successfully?if i use StackHelper::setPolicy,It's always wrong with “ Cache replacement policy xxx not found”i use this code to see how many policies i can use :for (auto it = m_csPolicies.begin(); it != m_csPolicies.end(); it++) {       std::cout <<"*******"<<it->first<<std::endl;   }i can just get FIFO and LRUim so confused...Best regards, Tendo