[ndnSIM] How can i get and change CS lifetime

Xinyu Ma bitmxy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 05:47:01 PDT 2018

Hello, Tendo.

You can use Data::setFreshnessPeriod to set the freshness period of the
Data.
But generally, there is not a thing called lifetime in CS. I think you may
have to write a CS yourself to do so.
The existing CS policies do not delete items. They only replace an old one
with the new one, when a new data packet comes.

Best wishes,
Xinyu Ma.