[ndnSIM] Incoming interest in producer node

Renato Cavalcante renato.frca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 20:12:00 PDT 2017

Dear Spyros, thank you.
Your suggestions helped me much.

I'm creating a custom strategy and i see if node is producer this way:

in afterReceiveInterest() method.

Face& outFace = it->getFace();
if (outFace.getLocalUri().getScheme() == "appFace") {
     // is producer node.
}

I dont know if this way is more appropriate, but it works.

Best regards.

--
Renato Araújo