[ndnSIM] generate and send Interest(Pei Ren)

任沛 renpei.bupt at qq.com
Wed May 24 05:43:20 PDT 2017

Greeting all,

There is a question about generating and send Interest. In my simulation, there exist specific router which will generate an Interest packet with a specific prefix, while the router does not install the consumer app, just in the afterReceiveInterest() method i want to implement this function.

And i use the following codes to generate an Interest, is this correctly?

  shared_ptr<Interest> interestTest = make_shared<Interest>();

  ns3::ndn::Name nameTest = Name(prefix);

  interestTest ->setName(nameTest );

How can I send this Interest to the network? The producer corresponding to specific prefix has build in advance.

Thanks,

Pei Ren