[ndnSIM] can't find ndn-net-device-link-service.cpp

肖越 xiaoyue at buaa.edu.cn
Mon May 15 01:58:29 PDT 2017

Hello,
I'm learning ndnsim recently and I want to implement LCD cache mechanism by using a tag inheriting ns3::tag. I imitated FwHopCountTag to complete my Tag and then I want to add my Tag into the packet. I read some essays and found that a ndn-net-device-link-service.cpp which I could add my Tag into the function Send() should exist in ns3/src/ndnsim/model/. But I can't find any ndn-net-device-link-service.cpp.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
xy