[ndnSIM] How to discard the interest packet from Face

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Sun May 14 17:52:02 PDT 2017

Hi,

you could modify the forwarder.hpp file of NFD and turn the onInterestReject method to public or write a wrapper public method that will be calling the onInterestReject method:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/NFD/blob/NFD-0.5.0-30-g934f505-ndnSIM/daemon/fw/forwarder.hpp#L225-L226 <https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/NFD/blob/NFD-0.5.0-30-g934f505-ndnSIM/daemon/fw/forwarder.hpp#L225-L226>

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA