[ndnSIM] ndnSIM link failure scenario issues

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Thu May 11 20:26:57 PDT 2017

Hi,

I feel that this might have to do with the forwarding strategy that you used.

You can enable the logging component of the strategy and add further logs to investigate the behavior.

Hope this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory