[ndnSIM] ndnSIM link failure scenario issues

Anthony Dowling dowlinah at clarkson.edu
Sun May 7 15:30:29 PDT 2017

Hello, All,

My research partner and I are trying to have nodes re-route interests when
a link in the network fails, however, when we use the following code to
fail the link, the secondary route appears to flash, rather than make a
solid flow. Is this how it should appear?

  Ptr<Node> test = Names::Find<Node>("Node2");
  Ptr<Node> test2 = Names::Find<Node>("Node1");

  Simulator::Schedule(Seconds(5.0), ndn::LinkControlHelper::FailLink, test,
test2);
  Simulator::Schedule(Seconds(10.0), ndn::LinkControlHelper::UpLink, test,
test2);

Thanks,
Anthony Dowling