[ndnSIM] How to add a new TLV filed to the Data packet

Ru Jia rujia721 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 09:26:31 PDT 2017

Dear Junxiao,

I am sorry I didn't make myself more clear, I dipected it more specific
last time and I thought it would be the same gay reply to me. The thing is
I want to determine whether the routers should cache the data based on the
number of times the data was requested, so I only need to count the number
of the first several times when data packet is still fetched from the
provider.

Last time, Spyridon Mastorakis replied my email and told me I could add a
new TLV field to the Data packet and increment it every time that this data
packet is requested. But i am still a little confused about how to realize
that.

Ru Jia