[ndnSIM] BestRoute2 and Nacks

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Mar 28 15:46:14 PDT 2017

Hi,

for the way that BestRoute2 works take a look at section 5.2.1 and for NACKs at section 4.4 of the NFD developer’s guide:

https://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/ndn-0021-7-nfd-developer-guide.pdf <https://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/ndn-0021-7-nfd-developer-guide.pdf>

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department