[ndnSIM] confusion about scenario template

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Mar 14 13:55:20 PDT 2017

Hi Jennifer,

I think that you might have not actually installed NS-3 and ndnSIM to your system.

After you do ./waf, you should also do sudo ./waf install.

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory