[ndnSIM] Requesting Interface

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Mar 13 17:08:22 PDT 2017

Hi,

if you enable the nfd.Forwarder logging component, you will be able to see the face id of an incoming Interest, since this piece of information is available at the Forwarder class of NFD.

If you want to use this information somehow in run time, you will have to build some sort of API to pass it to your application.

FYI, this is where an incoming interest is processed by NFD:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/NFD/blob/NFD-0.5.0-30-g934f505-ndnSIM/daemon/fw/forwarder.cpp#L120

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>