[ndnSIM] Question about updating name prefix list of the routers

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 15:48:10 PDT 2017

The following change as suggested by Junxiao stopped the SEGABRT.

109   // Schedule the new prefis registration at 100 sec.
110   //Simulator::Schedule(Seconds(100.0), advertise, nodes.Get(1));
111   Simulator::ScheduleWithContext(nodes.Get(1)->GetId(), Seconds(100.0),
advertise, nodes.Get(1));
112

/anil.