[ndnSIM] Question about updating name prefix list of the routers

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 13:33:19 PDT 2017

Hi Junxiao,

Yes, this is what I am doing from my example.

 93   // Install NLSR Controller on Node-1.
 94   NS_LOG_INFO ("Installing NLSR Controller application on all nodes");
 95   ndn::AppHelper nlsrcHelper ("ns3::ndn::NlsrcApp");
 96   nlsrcHelper.Install(nodes);
 97

109   // Schedule the new prefis registration at 100 sec.
110   Simulator::Schedule(Seconds(100.0), advertise, nodes.Get(1));
111

I referred to the example given here:
https://github.com/named-data/ndnSIM/blob/master/examples/ndn-simple-with-link-failure.cpp#L95

I am explicitly selecting the node 1 to schedule this event on; but not
sure why it is returning -1 at runtime. Do you still think
'ns3::Simultor::ScheduleWithContext'
is the correct way to go?

/anil.