[ndnSIM] location of a moving node

Marzieh Babaeianjelodar babaeim at clarkson.edu
Mon Jun 5 10:32:42 PDT 2017

Hello again,

We found that we could get the square of the distance in mobility-helper.h file:

Static double getDistanceSquaredBetween(Ptr <Node> n1, Ptr <Node> n2)

and inside the mobility-helper.cc <http://mobility-helper.cc/> file we found that it does return the distance squared:

return distSq;

However, we have problems using that function in our own scenario. Could you help us get it to work properly.