[ndnSIM] (no subject)

madhurima.2015 at iitg.ernet.in madhurima.2015 at iitg.ernet.in
Wed Jul 5 08:07:11 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I want to add a new field in an interest packet.
I have modified the following files
i) tlv.hpp
ii) interest.hpp
iii) interest.cpp

In interest.cpp i have written the get and set methods for the new field.

For testing purpose whether it wil work or not-->

I have written some code for setting the value for the new field in
ndn-grid.cpp.
I can also print the value by get function.

Is addition process of the new field is completed??

I have not written any code wireEncode and wireDecode methods for that field.
When i write for this field it shows errors.

 Is any short tutorial is available regaring addition a custom field to a
packet
(like it was in ndnSIM 1.0 on adding custom strategies etc.)??