[ndnSIM] Absence of SetMaxSize() function for Pending interest table implementation

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue Jul 4 23:27:55 PDT 2017

Hi Madhurima

ndnSIM 2.3 is based on NFD codebase and is incompatible with ndnSIM 1.0.
PIT capacity feature is not "removed", but not yet added.
Plans of adding such feature is tracked as NFD Feature 1301
<https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/1301> but nobody has worked on this
in the past 3 years. You may watch this issue on Redmine to get updates
when it gets implemented someday. You are also welcome to submit your
design to the above Redmine issue.

Yours, Junxiao