[ndnSIM] Memory leaks

Saad SA maxpromindz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:14:02 PST 2017

No stabilization, it keeps growing up till the end of the simulation (Yes,
it finishes). So if the same simulation ran on two different computers; the
faster one would finish before, hence consuming less memory than the
slower, the growing stops just when the simulation ends. (You have a rate
of growing equal to X MB/s, so taking long time to finish would lead to
consume more!)

Sa'd