[ndnSIM] Problem in installing nlsrSIM alone

Mahsa Aghajani mahsa.aghajani at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 05:53:58 PST 2017

Hi Anil

Thanks for your reply. Actually I want to replace nlsrSIM in ndnSIM-NLSR
with another application,
While compiling my application together with ndnSIM-NLSR, I ran into some
errors, so I thought maybe it would be a good idea to
first compile my application and then compile it together with ndnSIM-NLSR,
but as you said it is not possible.