[ndnSIM] Problem in installing nlsrSIM alone

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:25:08 PST 2017

Hi Mahsa,

Sorry for late reply. Why you want to do that?

nlsrSIM is a different code branch, and basically the NLSR renamed for its
porting into ndnSIM.  ndnSIM-NLSR is the actual ndnSIM code base. I agree,
these names are bit confusing.

Both these are the renamed repositories during hackathon for NLSR porting
into ndnSIM. nlsrSIM can't exist without ndnSIM-NLSR so don't try it. If
you really want to install nlsrSIM alone, you can install NLSR itself.

/anil.