[ndnSIM] Custom Strategy for Interest data collection - not working?
jpbaugh at umich.edu
Wed Jan 4 23:42:55 PST 2017
I am continuing a previous attempt at creating a Custom Strategy, for the
primary purpose of recording information on Interests as they arrive at a
The three involved files, linked in my Google Drive are:
1. *The scenario file:* (jpb-strategy1-test.cpp)
2. *The PopularityStrategy.hpp file* with my custom strategy specification
3. *The PopularityStrategy.cpp file* with the implementation of the custom
- I have the scenario file in the *scenarios* directory (I'm using the
template from GitHub)
- I have the PopularityStrategy.[hpp,cpp] files in the *extensions *
- I subclassed MulticastStrategy to create the PopularityStrategy
- I did call NFD_REGISTER_STRATEGY at the top of the PopularityStrategy.cpp
Everything compiles just fine, but I get *no printout from the
PopularityStrategy *class. I have cout<< inside both the constructor and
the afterReceiveInterest function.
It's as if it's not being used at all.
I am very much at a loss, and would greatly appreciate assistance on this.
It's close. I can feel it. :)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ndnSIM