[ndnSIM] How to use nlsr as the routing protocol with consumer and producer in ndnSIM

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 00:25:18 PST 2017

OK.

Take ndn-nlsr-simple for example. At first(0s), there is 1 entry in fib of
all nodes. At Seconds(25.0) fib size of nodes are:
node 0 = 12
node 1 = 11
node 2 = 11
node 3 = 10
node 4 = 10

I install and start a ndn::Producer application on nodes.Get(0) at
Seconds(2.0). Again at Seconds(25.0) I have:
 ​
node 0 = 13
node 1 = 11
node 2 = 11
node 3 = 10
node 4 = 10

So I guess the convergence has not happened successfully.

--
Sabet