[ndnSIM] ndnSIM: Modifying Interest Packet

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:37:33 PST 2017

 Junxiao,

Could you please refer me to the actual code? To the best of my knowledge,
it is in Forwader::onContentStoreMiss that nfd decides whether to look up
fib with interest's name or with selectedDelegation. So it is before
strategy taking control of forwarding interest.

BTW, for that issue, I guess it would be nicer if every application as soon
as starting, update NRT with its prefix. Furthermore , I believe every
router in a domain should have the same NRT, or at least there must be
certain conjuctions.

Thanks,
Sabet