[ndnSIM] Problem related to ndnSIM with Redis integration in Content-Store

Mobin Ranjbar mobinranjbar at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 11:30:49 PST 2017

Thanks Alex,

Do you have any idea to deal with it and simulate Redis with ndnSIM(or something else) ?

Best,

________
Mobin Ranjbar
Software Engineer, Big Data Evangelist and Startup Guy
Co-Founder of Iran Startups<http://www.irstartups.com/>
Founder of Shariksho<http://shariksho.com/>
Editor in Chief at Techly.co<http://techly.co/>
Founder of FaraFekr Technology<http://www.farafekr.co>