[ndnSIM] A question about packets aggregation level

=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCV0UbKEIgGyRCWmF6dBsoQg==?= pengminjiong19911004 at outlook.com
Mon Feb 6 02:41:11 PST 2017

Hi

I wonder if in NDN, the packets aggregation is on router-level not publisher-level. ?

By publisher-level, I mean once publisher received two interest packets with the same data  name , it should give two responses.  Is that correct ?

For example

In my simulation, if the publisher receive 100 interest packets with same data name within a short time and the  publisher answers 100 times.

I checked the log file of publisher to confirm the results.

peng minjiong