[ndnSIM] How to get an application installed on a node?

Hu, Xiaoyan xhbreezehu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 01:38:05 PDT 2017

Dear all,

Would you please tell me how to get an application installed on a node?

For example, I installed an NDN producer application on a node pointed by
m_nodePtr,

for tracing, then how can I get the producer application on the node?

I found "Ptr<ContentStore> cs = m_nodePtr->GetObject<ContentStore> ();" as
an example

and tried "Ptr<Producer> producer = m_nodePtr->GetObject<Producer> ();".

But producer turned out to be null.

Would anyone help me out of this?

Look forward to hearing back and really appreciate!

Thanks,

Xiaoyan