[ndnSIM] NDNSim Memory problem

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Apr 19 11:04:22 PDT 2017

Hi Susmit

Can you share the scenario (via GitHub Gist or similar service) so others
can reproduce the problem?
Also, provide full information about your environment, as stated in
http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/nfd-dev/2016-May/001748.html

Yours, Junxiao

On Apr 19, 2017 09:51, "Susmit" <susmit at cs.colostate.edu> wrote:

Hi All,

I am seeing something very similar to this:
http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/ndnsim/2017-January/003367.html

If I run a simulation with around 100 nodes, the simulation quickly
use up all available memory. The machine I am running the simulation
on has 128GB RAM.
Memory usage increases even when no application is sending
Interest/Data. Memory usage continues to grow linearly until the
machine runs out of memory and OOM killer is invoked.

Any suggestions how to address this?

Thanks.

--

Regards,