[ndnSIM] Memory leaks

Philipp Moll philipp.moll at itec.aau.at
Tue Jan 31 23:54:05 PST 2017

Hi,

I also recognized this memory leak. In some cases the memory consumption
of my simulations increase linear over the time; at the end of the
simulation they consume up to 60GB. This problem especially arises in
scenarios where Multicast is used as FW-Strategy and many packets are sent.

I’m currently working with ndnSIM-2.1 (Commit-Hash: a9d889b).

Regards,
Philipp Moll