[ndnSIM] How can I get the .txt document in Producer

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Apr 8 15:17:05 PDT 2017

Hi,

you can extend the Producer application by adding an attribute counting the number of data packets your producer has sent out.

When the counter reaches 1000 packets, your producer stops responding to requests for data.

To implement that on the consumer side, you can use the sequence number (last name component of the Interest/Data packets exchanges between the already provided Consumer/Producer applications). When your consumer receives all the packets starting from sequence number 0 up to 999, it can stop sending out Interests.

Hope this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory